Food & Craft Vendor Registration
Time & Location
About the Event
Vendor hours will be finalized at a later date. Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning Friday morning at 10 am. Vendors are welcome to start setting up on Friday at 10 am. Vendors arriving earlier than
10 am are not guaranteed earlier set up time.
Vendors must supply their own table(s), chair(s), displays, cords, power, shelter, and any other equipment. The Bay Days Committee advises extra weight on your tent poles to plan for Lake Superior area windy conditions. Please plan for your tie-downs to stay within your assigned space. Following previous year’s feedback from vendors, covered space (under the shopping center canopy) is not available in 2019.
Vendors are responsible for their own shelter security. The Bay Days Committee has a plan for setup and tear down logistics to make it easier for our vendors this year. Vendor is responsible for their own tax reporting. The State of Minnesota requires Bay Days to collect ST-19 forms from all vendors.
I understand and agree to the following conditions by submitting this online application:
- The Bay Days Committee reserves the right to make any changes or arrangements before, or during the event.
- Vendors must supply their own power supply. Vendors should assume that no electricity is provided.
- The contract fee is non-refundable.
- Vendors are individually responsible for their own tax reporting.
- Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning Friday at 10 am.
- Space under the Shopping Center canopy is not available this year.
I hereby state that I will not hold Bay Days sponsors responsible for damage or loss to any part
of my display while in transit or during the celebration. By completing this registration, I understand that security is not provided and that I am responsible for securing my booth at all times.
- Single Booth (weekend)$52.50$52.500$0
- Double Booth (weekend)$83.25$83.250$0